Riverton Town Days
The Riverton Town Days Rodeo has a reputation for being one of the best local rodeos around! Drawing thousands of spectators, the flag skydivers and the “cash cow” events for the kids are local hits. Festivities kick-off with a 3-man arena sorting competition followed by two evenings of traditional rodeo.
|Join the 2019 Riverton Rodeo Facebook Event!|
3-Man Arena Sorting Competition
Watch as teams of three riders on horses try to move cattle across a line in a certain order. One or more team members goes in to the herd of 10 cows and works to sort out the specific numbered cow called.
When: June 27, 2019
Where: Riverton Rodeo Arena, 12800 S 1300 W, Riverton, Utah 84065 | MAP IT
Time: 7 p.m.
Spectator Cost: FREE - everyone is welcome!
Participants must form and register their own teams.
Cost: $75 per team / $25 per rider
Registration: Pre-registration required. Click here for the registration form.
Rules: Click here for the rules.
When: June 28 & 29, 2019
Where: Riverton Rodeo Arena, 12800 S 1300 W, Riverton, Utah 84065, MAP IT
Time: 8 p.m. (Gates open at 6:30 p.m., ticket sales begin at 5:30 p.m.)
Online Ticket Cost: $9 (Bring QR code on ticket, either print or digital, to gate.)
Same Day Ticket Cost: $10 (Tickets purchased at the ticket booth.)
Free admission for children 3 years old and younger - no ticket required.
Tickets: Purchase tickets online (preferred) or same day tickets at the gate.
The Riverton Rodeo is run through the Rocky Mountain Professional Rodeo Association (RMPRA). For membership and rodeo participation information, click here.
Pre-Rodeo Children's Activities:
Pre-rodeo activities begin at 6:30 p.m. on June 28 & 29. Tickets for mechanical bull rides and pony rides must be purchased at the rodeo ticket booth. Activities close at 8:30 p.m.
- Mechanical Bull Rides ($2 per ride OR $5 for three rides)
- Pony Rides ($2 per ride OR $5 for three rides)
- Petting Zoo (free)
- Dummy Calf Roping (free)
Pre-Rodeo Musical Entertainment:
Pre-rodeo entertainment will be provided in the arena both nights of the rodeo from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 28 - Bluegrass Thunder
- About the Band: Bluegrass Thunder is a bluegrass band based out of Utah Valley specializing in bluegrass, old western, and folk music. It was originally founded by Terry Tucker. Let 'er buck!
- Saturday, June 29 - Dyer Highway
About the Band: We're four siblings who have been making music together our entire lives. Raised on bluegrass and gospel, we capitalize on tight harmonies, fast fiddle solos, and traditional sounds of mandolin and acoustic guitar. Over the years, our style has evolved, and influences like Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, and The Dixie Chicks have had a huge impact on our our writing and our bluegrass/country sound.
- Lemon Shakers (freshly squeezed lemonade w/ multiple flavorings)
- Riverton Rough Riders (hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, soda water, cotton candy, otter pops)
- Sonia's Snowies (shaved ice, multiple flavors)
- The Rolling Pineapple (specialty pineapple drinks, fresh fruit)
- Utah Corn Roasters (roasted corn, squash, baked potatoes, specialty fries)
- Western Country Express (funnel cakes, corn dogs, homemade root beer)
- Wind River Concessions (kettle corn, caramel corn, flavored popcorn, almonds, cotton candy)
- Fantastic Face Painting & Henna (face paint, henna and glitter temporary tattoos)
- Glitterati Nails / Colorstreet (nail beauty items)
- PS Business Services (glow sticks, light up toys, etc.)
National Anthem Auditions:
National Anthem auditions are now closed for 2019.
Interested in performing the National Anthem at the rodeo? Fill out this this form. For questions, email Brittany Turner at email@example.com.