Vote Now! Riverton City Park Competes for Best Park in the Salt Lake Valley
Voting is taking place on Facebook. You have until July 11 to vote in the first round.
Click on the Facebook logo in the box below OR on the link above to vote.
About Riverton City Park
Reconstructed and re-opened in June 2015, the Riverton City Park is a premier City venue for special events, family gathering, and artistic display.
Whether it's individual relaxation, small group activities, or large event occassions, the Riverton City Park is designed to meet the broad needs of our entire community.
A variety of shade trees and meandering sidewalks circle the expertly landscaped park and naturally inspire peace and relaxation.
The Riverton City Park includes:
- An updated, state-of-the art, rodeo arena
- Five acres of lush, open lawn space
- Splash pad (open from Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Skate Park
- 3 Playgrounds
- 3 Workout stations
- 2 Tennis Courts
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Pit
- A small, covered outdoor pavilion
- A large, covered outdoor pavilion
- And the architectural gem, providing classic ambiance for any indoor function, the Old Dome Meeting Hall