Land Disturbance

Construction activities require a Land Disturbance Permit. Review the INSTRUCTIONS section of the application for applicability to your project. All permit applications will require a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan(SWPPP). Properties regulated by the Storm Water General Permit must prepare a SWPPP complying with the applicable UTRC00000 and UTRH0000 regulations. These properties are typically larger than 1 acre, or less than 1 acre but are part of a larger common plan of development.