OLD DOME RESERVATIONS
The Old Dome Meeting Hall is open to the public to visit the museum and the variety of artistic events and shows. Patrons may reserve rooms or the building for a variety of events.
Options for reservations are as follows:
Conference room may be rented Monday through Wednesday starting at 9 a.m. and finished by 5 p.m. for a minimum of two hours.
- Conference Room
- $25/hour for a minimum of two hours (Riverton resident)
- $45/hour for a minimum of two hours (non-resident)
The Old Dome Meeting Hall may also be reserved as a whole which includes the main level, conference room, warming kitchen and outdoor patio. These types of reservations may be placed for a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. The reservation is a 12 hour block of time with the event and clean-up having to be done by 10 p.m.
- Riverton resident full day cost is $600. This reserves your date. (Proof of residency is required. Name must match reservation contract)
- Those that do not reside in Riverton, full day cost is $1200
- There is an additional $800 deposit due at least a week in advance of the reservation. This deposit is fully refundable depending on cleaning and damages.
Equipment that can be included in a reservation depending on your needs are:
- Six, 8 foot banquet tables
- Nineteen, 60" round tables
- Twenty, 5 foot conference tables
- 200 black, sleigh-based chairs
- TV and DVD player with a cabinet
- 75" wall-mounted TV in the conference room
- (With TV usage, electronics must have a standard HDMI connection)
- Wireless capabilities are also available.
- Built-in audio/speaker system
- (May be used if media has an aux connection which is a headphone jack)
Reservations may be made in person at the Old Dome Meeting Hall M-W, Noon to 5 p.m. or by appointment.