**Contest closed as of August 3, 2018.
Riverton City needs your help to capture, in photo, the very best Riverton, Utah has to offer! The Best of Riverton Photo Contest has three categories: live, work/service and play. Photos from the contest will be used in communications and marketing materials to tell Riverton’s story. An overall contest winner will be selected among all submissions and category winners will be selected for each category.
The contest runs from May 17, 2018, to August 3, 2018.
Contest Rules & Conditions
- Submitted photos may be used by Riverton City in any marketing and communications materials, both print and digital, without attribution or restriction.
- Contest winners will be paid by check and will need to fill out a 1099 form (provided) before receiving the award.
- Submitted photos do not need to have been taken during the contest dates.
- Submitted photos must be (or have been) taken by the submitter.
- Photos must be taken in Riverton, Utah.
- Photos showing close ups of individuals, or where individuals are distinctly recognizable, should have photo release forms signed and submitted with the contest entry, unless taken on public property or at a city event.
- Contest participants will be subscribed to email communications from Riverton City.
- Contest open to all residents and non-residents.
- Only one photo may be submitted per entry.
- Individuals may submit up to 10 entries.
- Original photo resolution is preferred, though photos must not exceed 20MB.