The Riverton City logo, as shown above, will soon be retired after serving the city well for many years. The public is invited to participate in a logo design competition to come up with the new official logo for Riverton City! Design specifications and contest rules and conditions are listed below.
- Submissions should contain the text “Riverton City” or "City of Riverton" somewhere in the design; alternatively, the text "Riverton" and "Utah" may be used without the word "City."
- Including the word "Utah" in the logo is suggested, but not required.
- Optional text may be used include “Est. 1865” or “Founded 1865.”
- Multiple colors may be used, but the final design must also be able to be used in a monochromatic (single color) format.
Contest Rules and Conditions
- Entries will be accepted until the end of the day on Wednesday, March 14.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an individual can submit.
- The winning entry will be awarded $200, paid by check, and recognized at a City Council meeting.
- All submitted designs become the property of Riverton City to be used as necessary during the logo adoption process, or thereafter. Submitted designs may be altered.
- Submissions must include either a .jpg or .png image for judging, as well as the original design files (.psd, .eps, .ai, etc.)
- The logo selected as the contest winner will become a registered trademark of Riverton City.